To support this commitment, we have successfully completed registration to the ISO 9001:2008 quality standard. ISO 9001:2008 is the latest version of the International Organization for Standardization. It is written so that it can be applied to industry in general, but helps sustains the credibility of manufacturers and suppliers.
As a registered company, we must update our certification each year. We have been successful in maintaining our status and continue to move forward to grow our catalog and supply world class solutions to coatings formulators.
Those registered to this standard must:
- Create documentation that defines how to conduct business
- Institute a quality management system
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Staff a functional quality management team that facilitates continuous improvement
- Setting, measuring and meeting quality objectives
- Correcting all problems and weaknesses in processes with a corrective and preventive program
- Qualifying all suppliers and service providers that have input into defined processes
- Defining our customers' needs through planned and proactive communication
- Training our employees to carry out processes as defined
- Identify ways to improve through professional development and continuing education
- Using statistical process control tools to better improve manufactured products